- Archival Pigment photograph or canvas (permanence rating 200+ years)
- Exclusive digitally-mastered reproduction from Richard and/or Christina Stefani's original artwork
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Museum-quality finishing, framing options, and packing
- Framed artwork arrives ready to hang. Unframed artwork is mounted on archival acid-free board and delivers ready to frame.
- Stefani Art Collector Guarantee
Legacy Editions are reproductions of the highest quality created using the most advanced digital technology currently available. Each image is available in multiple sizes, up to a specified edition amount (usually 100 to 250), to allow your creative freedom in design and style while assuring your investment. Every artwork is individually produced to order by trained master printers and framers, assembled with the best materials, and inspected to conform to rigorous quality control standards.
Sizes: Legacy Editions are faithful and exact reproductions of Richard's original photographs and Christina's original paintings. Richard Stefani used many different cameras over his career, and each camera creates finished prints in unique aspect ratios (the relationship between the height and width of the image). We do not crop Richard or Christina's art, which means that the stated size may vary slightly to adhere to the artist's exact vision.
Framing: Take the guesswork out of the framing process. Our artists carefully curate framing options based on their vision for the particular piece. Simply select your preferred style. Every frame we offer is hand-crafted by our team of expert framing professionals using only the highest-quality materials and conforms to rigorous quality checks. Your custom artwork usually ships within 5-10 business days — a little longer during sales and holidays — and is carefully packaged and shipped to your door. Let us frame your Legacy Edition so that your new treasure will arrive ready to hang, protected, and set to remain a cherished object for years to come.
**Art size is the size of the art before framing. Framed options increase the size by 2-8 inches per side, depending on the style of the chosen frame.**
Master Photographer* Richard Stefani creates art that celebrates the timeless beauty of America’s landscape. A full-time professional artist since 1962, he is a sought-after portrait and fine art photographer, winning numerous accolades and awards over the decades.
For almost 50 years Richard created moving portraits of people from all walks of life, from social commentary to families to political figures. He often lectured on photographic technique and served as a print judge.
* 1972, Professional Photographers of America (PPA). The Master of Photography (M.Photog.) degree is awarded to photographers for their superior photographic skills demonstrated through the Photographic Open category of PPA’s International Photographic Competition, advanced education, and service to the industry.
Stefani Fine Art. Trusted art dealers since 1967.
When you purchase artwork from Stefani Fine Art, you are guaranteed a high level of service, loyalty, and confidentiality. Join our community of collectors and experience exceptional care for your art needs both now and in the future.